:doh:
Like I said "painfully".lol Don't use RSF. Go to RS with rakers at .035 with a 8 pin I come over hear a couple months ago.........much gooder:D
@Kg461 I painfully skimmed your similar topic on AS. You said RSF square filed I think, No need for skip with your 461. If your going to use...
Wasn't you GRIZ.... misunderstanding with me:handshake: Its all good:drunk::dancer:
There is a guy in the buckeye state with a couple thousand.
Since 2012....Yep 1 year:rofl: :lol:
What about your Chuck Norris 250? Rakers not needed for that bad boy
I have one saw that I keep at .035............oh six fo
A lot of variables there....... .025 is a good start, but if you have to push on the saw then go lower. Don't file the rakers flat, keep them...
Can you snap a pic of the muffler mod?:ithappened::yes:
That was not directed towards you. I'm a slow typer and your post went up before I finished.:headbang: I'm sure everyone knows who I was messing...
I don't think anyone will ever have what he does. I cherish my 064, but he has one labeled 1122. :drool: Wonder how many there are like...
WOW....:eek:...........Is there a smilie for hostile take over? :hair: Oh here it is:Yar: :rootintootin::dancer:
Be patient.:whistle:... CAD has just begun:D
You have been GRIZerminded:rofl: :lol:
Its gotta be true.....I read it on the internet somewhere
Yep rsl race chain...45 and 45;):D
4" dewalt:rofl: :lol: I was just talking work chain 72 dl
Sure is;) Stock saw+$8 file+1 hour=$300 woods port:smoke: