And cow patties
When Randy meets Randy.:handshake: Who here thinks it will be like a teenage girl meeting Justin Beiber?:hair::dancer::rofl: :lol:
Thx Dex for posting my pic. I'm LD with my phone:picard: I cut the muffler in two. Removed the baffles via grinding. Brazed two pipes, one out...
If it was me was me. I would ship the saw and pick it up when finished. I don't think Jon would be able to smack the smile off my face :D:rofl: :lol:
I need a cover over my key board :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: your saw in your sig
Sound like a good plan. :yes: I'm glad you got it figured out :dennis:
yeah .010" :rofl: :lol: I think you will like .03 better, you wont have to have such a light hand :yes:
There was fireworks there Saturday. I know you are a car guy, he has some custom one he built. The 54 Studebaker won Good Guys in Indy, amateur class
your right.:loco: :crazy:....I'm paying Hedge to put yours on backwards:rofl: :lol:
I have a masterminded 346 and it will out cut my mm441 in wood under 12" with the square chain that's in this add
I will tell you as long as I get mine sent in........You wont be last
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
2008 346xp 50cc $375 shipped to lower 48, USPS m.o. only I pulled the cylinder to install a new ring and remove carbon, upon inspection of...
Nope, it wont fit either till you knock it down some
I've had some chains like that and its frustrating.:headbang: I hand file that trash out with a 3/16 file
I use 13/64" since that's what my local shop carries. I've seen the debate and don't think its worthy. .0156" difference in...
I think its more of skip tooth not bringing your rpms down. Start with .025 and go from there
Are you baiting me into a AS pizzing contest:smoke::rofl: :lol:
There you go...... better yet buy them from Jasha Reynolds if I spelled that right aka tree slinger. His will be bad azz. Forgot more than I will...
I buy only stihl chains cause my dealer is so close. From my experience I only use full comp till I get over 30" with a strong mid 70cc saw.