I got a smart phone 1 month before a computer. Satelite internet is not cheap.......but I'm hooked:thumbs:
I don't blame you for not using ones with ears. I have not seen them with meteor. The last two I have purchased the grooves were machined wider...
Just reread your post, yes I did those. I get confused sometimes:cheers::rofl: :lol:
No.......just ones I have pics of. I lost my previous phone that had more, years worth. Believe it or not I just got a smart phone and a PC for...
In my opinion the cir clips that come with meteor are better than oem:whistle:
Wood Hoarding Extreme
Feel free to post pics.......Its great to get different ideas I luv the solo/dolmar :eek:
That tool is the cats meow........ I fought some thick meteor clips that was driving me :hair:
Husqvarna 346xp sleeper single port.......screen intact [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stihl 056 Magnum II..........No need for muffler mod, its factory bad azz:D [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stihl 290, 310, 390 [ATTACH]
Similar with 562xp........Had to keep low profile cause of top cover
Husqvarna 550xp......screen intact Before and after [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Husqvarna 350 triple pipe........notice the noodle clearing pipe :rofl: :lol:
Stihl 028 Super Double Barrel :rootintootin: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maybe its been done before......but I'm tired and lazy to search so I'll start one:D 346xp DP screens intact [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks like you have a nice man cave GRIZ
If it don't sell I'm not concerned. I cut tree tops left from logging and its perfect for that.:yes: Those little saws don't mess around.:saw:...
How much for a Husqvarna small mount, 3/8" .050 68DL. Any pics?
Friday to take the chill off. Again this morning. I had 35° this morning outside.