I thought so:yes:.....The saw ran great:dex:
I'm lost here.:picard:.......are you two patting each other on the back?:handshake:
I wonder how long the big end rod bearing will hold up with the recommended 50:1 mix:smoke:
Your welcome
http://www.wickedworksaw.com/contact.htm
thx.......those are sweet looking
I would still like to see a pic.......I'm have troubles with my computer. Wont show the PDF.....and my phone cant
Your correct. :yes: I was thinking 18" :headbang: My bad GRIZ
@GRIZ are you sure its not 66DL?
Good karma will come your way:dex:
So is the ms460, maybe smaller:picard:
Its amazing how much those saws are choked up and still run.
Did you try just dragging the pic over and dropping it? When I have the same issue you are having, dragging works.
AS was working when I looked at 4:00 am
Going to need a 10mm, HD2, DP, Farmboss, Rancher, 45 & 45 to pull that chain:p
you better start practicing with a bevel file:whistle:
I bet that sounds gooder:D buried in wood
I have a Masterminded 346xp you have to try:yes:.......You'll never need antibotics again:rofl: :lol:
I'm not a fan of carbon foul or burns from Stihl or Husqvarna factory mufflers. ms441 done in the same format as the 290.......Dual pipes [ATTACH]
Neither did I ............So I started one:D