Looks good to me:yes:.......unrestrictive screen:dex:
Makes sense.......Thank you BTW as far as I know Hedge is not accepting bribes, I just offered:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
I didn't think that is was not fast..... I was just wondering if what I was seeing is correct in what I was thinking:loco: :crazy::D
Your last photo is interesting.....You stoned the outside corner for a razor sharp edge. It looks like you took off a little bit off the outside...
Square filed chains is a hot topic on FHC. If you guys going to this GTG want a crappy demonstration I can bring Double, single bevel edge, and a...
I use a Dremel to remove material off the raker and keep the top radius. To remove material off the front I use a flat file. I have yet to do...
pick me pick me:D
Cookies and chips:D
@DexterDay is this the one? I opted out for extra bananas. I got extra nuts instead:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
I'm in:yes:
This has been 11 pages of good info:yes: Good job FHC:dex:
I assumed that was the size since the OP didn't state the pitch If its .325 buy RS or RC stihl
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/deal-on-stihl-63ps-picco-super-chain.4391/
Check with Terry Landrum.....Wicked Worksaws he might be a dealer My local Stihl dealer carries them for a logger so I bought a couple
Tennis racket tape.......it don't hold up to wet dirty gloves
In before the lock:rofl: :lol:
Is your tester accurate? I would recommend caber rings If your tester is accurate, you should measure your squish clearance before you install...
I sure do. Should be here Thursday. Thx:yes:
Yep
Just gets confusing