Id build something like this for hauling my new race cars around first. [ATTACH]
Yeah, a month is definitely BS.
For $2 I figured I'd donate to the poor tax. Make that four because my wife donated too. I think I'd go all Brewsters Millions at first.
I've been thinking lately that I could experiment with putting clear panels on the roof, and south & west facing walls of the wood shed I'm...
1 day in and you get so stoned that you need to go out and buy a new truck? Lol JK. That's a beautiful truck! An 09 with low miles? I swear they...
Certainly sounds like Uber money when he starts breaking it down. Didnt even factor deprecation on the truck and maintenance costs into that $125...
28F I'll work in a sweatshirt and soak it if I'm working hard enough.
I like when it builds up for a bit, then you get a good thump out of the stove when it finally lights off in a blue ball.
You will definitely see a quick drop at the surface, as the air is working on that right away. Deeper in the wood will take quite a while.
I took down an eab killed ash this spring and the entire center of the trunk was rotted and dirt
Looks like you better plow with the storm then!
The wind is really picking up out there! I went out to grab some wood out of the stack for tonight and tomorrow and heard the sweet sound of a...
I was just thinking, can you imagine the confusion Midwinter caused at the dump when they saw her offloading wood into the pile?
Sounded like it might have been a bust, at least you made a good day out of it! Nice score on that trash can too!
It's fairly warm this evening. Stove is winding down, I'm out on the porch after a dip in the hot tub. Nice and comfy in a tee shirt and shorts
I guess it's about time I start bringing the wood into the porch. I've been grabbing a few pieces at a time as needed from the stacks. Earlier...
Kind of a hike, hope its worth your while!
Mine is an adaption of the Pillabury recipe as well. Haven't made one in about a year.
Chicken pot pie in the oven. Timer just went off! :drool:
She would have to be gone for 2 weeks if I was to clear out her stacks!