How far do you deliver? Lol
Exactly my thought process as well. Started off with about a week or so stacked on the porch. By the end of the winter I would load the...
Hookers and blow?
I think I cleaned mine back in February. Probably do it again soon so I can see the secondary flames.
After the game that Midwinter avoided, I filled it up. Took exactly 372882 wheelbarrow loads. Seems to be holding up just fine! [ATTACH]
Judging by the post, I was guessing he is of the drunken variety
Maybe not photoshopped, but I'm guessing someone threw water on the fire.
Thanks! It certainly showcases my skills as a total hack carpenter. However, it's just a wood rack, so who cares.
Finished this up just before the start of the Pat's game. Once the game is over I need to clean up so mama is happy, then fill it up. [ATTACH]
Packed full with oak and throttled all the way down I've seen 24 hr burns. Normal winter operations I load at 12 hr intervals.
Weird, the twin to that truck just appeared in my neighbors driveway in the past few days.
SO glad to see every single start time for the world series 8pm pm or later! Whoever thought these late playoff games was a great idea should be...
Great work! If Rowerwet isn't interested, let me know and I'll take a look and see if its something I could help out with.
Stupid people do stupid things Usually repeatedly lol. Thanks, I'm sure it will be ok in the morning. I'd go soak in the hot tub, but wife has...
I use .75 x 6" hardwood dimensional lumber for kindling. Cut it to the length I want, then it splits super easily with a hatchet.
I started making a wood crib for my porch today. I didnt want to take the gamble again stacking free with windows all over the porch. I WAY over...
Ouch, didnt know you were played up, everything ok? Her taste in music is all over the place. I didnt even know she liked Panter. One time on a...
Lol I'm just busting you balls. I know very little of them, just that my stepdaughter likes them. Liked them before her current music taste, which...
Wow, no winner, 1.6 billion estimated next drawing.
Its amazing how you can get to know someone on a forum, but then be completely wrong in what you had pictured of them in your head. I pictured...