I used to be dumbfounded every time I would be towing a big box truck and when I would back it into the dock the driver sitting in my passenger...
Thanks, all better now. If anything, it was lack of maintenance on my part that caused it. I haven't cleaned it since probably last February or...
One of my cats deserves to be in the stove! Worst pet I've ever owned. I didnt have enough vinegar and distilled water to boil the cat, so I...
My cat is totally dead in my stove. Seemed to have some issues last year with only half of it glowing. Woodstock said that isn't abnormal though....
Unfortunately, theres a lot of "professional drivers" that about that skilled when it comes to backing up.
All I can say is I am damm glad that all the stupid chit I did growing up.was before cell phone cameras!
I really had it in my head that today was Friday for some reason. What a kick in the nuts to realize its Thursday
I heat approximately 1500sf with my AS. First & second floor. First floor is fairly open, so the heat can hit the stairs quite well. Step...
I think I'd rather crash than have to listen to that music he had on. I used to tow the big trucks like he was driving, so I am well versed in...
Sucks. I've been driving by that church for 30 years. Kinda gets to the point that you really dont even pay much attention anymore. I had...
I've had the tail wag when I had too much tongue weight too. There was no way I was going to empty the trailer of all my dads possessions to...
Usually the cage free ones come in plastic, most others are all paper with the exception of egglands best, which is styrofoam. And just about all...
Weird, all the local supermarkets store brand eggs come in paper cartons.
Not around here. There will be a sticker on the pump telling you alcohol content
damm you, me I want a Cheeseburger
When I would work big rig wrecks we would sometimes have two different trucks winching on the truck at the same time where the operators couldn't...
I always wake up very nervous when I have have a dream about taking a leak
My AS is charcoal, but the artwork on top and front is the metallic brown. If you need to buy the paint they use, like to paint your pipes,...
Glad to hear you're loving it! They truly are amazing how well they heat vs how much you.need to feed them, especially compared to an OWB. Gotta...
Lol I wish! I have all this wood out front. Load it up, push it up a slight incline then pull the wheelbarrow up two steps into the porch. Did a...