My house came with a Hearthstone tube stove in the basement room. The tube is completely gone. Granted, it looks like the stove was beat to death...
No newspaper, but I generate a ton of printer paper working from home. Most goes in the recycling, but some gets used for fires. A couple balled...
Are you sure that it wasnt that you actually learned how to drive, and they wouldn't let you back? I swear that in driving the entire eastern...
Finally home from NJ. Nursing a slight hangover today.
David Price was lights out last night! I had low expectations with the first pitch home run, but he really settled down after that! Having that...
Silence of an early morning before everyone wakes up. Enjoying my coffee while the stove gets going. Heading to NJ for a meeting in a few hours.
I did some storm cleanup today. 20,000 sticks and branches in the yard. Then I fixed the recoil on the snowblower and got it running, needs a carb...
I do the same
That looks and sounds delicious! No bacon? Man card barely kept because the coffee is black, and theres a roaring fire in the picture.
I usually dont close the bypass until I see 700 on the cat probe (350 on the temp gun on the pipe) I also need to leave the door open to get a...
Its damm miserable out there today. Wife is having a kids party on the porch now because we won't be going to your neck of the woods trick or...
Exactly the same issues with my 20 ton
For me it started 2 years ago when I first started paying heating bills. Started with the crap stoves in my house and not enough wood.
Holy crap am I tired. Couldn't get to sleep until 1am, then woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep. Hopefully there will be a nap on the...
I've towed a tractor and double pup trailers before, but never attempted to back them up. I haven't done it in 11 years, but I used to be able to...
I somehow managed to aggravate my upper back injury last night. I was involved in the vigorous activity of watching baseball while laying on the...
I dont think it really matters, close enough IMO
Quite a load! Anyone else ever had the front end 3' off the ground at 65mph? That'll pull the seat cushion right up into you azz crack when you...
Happy birthday Dennis! My stepdaughter and I share the same birthday.
Thanks Dennis, I sprayed it with 50/50 and let it soak, then I hit it with hot water from the shower head on pulse, as that is the strongest...