Looks like it's been sitting a bit. Gotta wonder how bad it looks underneath.
I certainly lost my dinner. lol
She balls herself up into the fetal position and digs her knees in my back, pushing me right to the edge of the bed. I'll move her over and...
Not sure I'm gonna have the energy/ambition to do what I wanted today. Woke up with stomach pains at 12:30. Body wasnt sure which evacuation point...
Cheans? Japs? Nope, pretty sure that ones taken.
I dunno, but snitches get stitches!
Run Forest run!!!!
I got ratted out by the vet about owning a dog too. Wasnt even a local vet! 30 mins away in MA and they informed the town I live in in NH. As for...
I use synthetic in all of my small engines. Cheapest one they have at the time. I think its 5W30. For the little that they use, it's cheap insurance.
Warmish and wet here. Real damp for sure! I'm fighting a very poor draft to get a fire going to keep it dry and comfortable in here.
I've been seeing that guy for a few years. I could easily borrow a ramp truck to get some, but I imagine it's full of rocks and dirt
Once winter sets in I usually can go on 12 hour cycles. I load the stove at 7ish, get it going then damper down to where I want it. I'm usually...
Google says 12.8 for the 455 11.3 for the 450. I remember being surprised at how much more it weighed than the 450 for such a small difference
Sounds a lot like my stepdaughter. Too smart to know when to shut her damm mouth sometimes. But others, she can burn them to the ground with...
A lil too warm in the house tonight. Weather warmed up a bit. Had to open the doors for a few and shut the air completely on the stove.
Just got home with my little girl. Theres no sidewalks here, and my neighborhood is in the woods, so we take the kids down to my inlaws house...
My Japanese Maple really exploded with color in the past few days.
[MEDIA]
Some of the best meals I've ever had came out of an old wood fired cook stove. That one is beautiful!
Man, and to think I used to just pack sandwiches when I was in a service van! Though, back then I would usually eat while driving to my next stop....