It's a case by case basis. I really have a hard time with paying $30-40K for a truck with 100k on it though.
Thankfully, my wife likes it cool at night like I do. So I have been loading the stove up in the morning, then completely shut the air just before...
She really didnt want to see your hairy azz eh? Lol glad to hear that everything went well!
I've driven about 30 miles max for a scrounge, but usually its within a 15 mile radius of home. This year it's been mainly roadside EAB ash. I'm...
When I used to drive heavy wreckers, I could sometimes go through 3-4 pair of gloves a day if I was pulling axles. I used to buy something similar...
If I could sleep past 4 am just once this week, that would be FANTASTIC. 3:30-4am for no reason sucks.
There are almost always 3 components to a dinner table picture from Skeeter. Yummy food, a hungry cat, and a gat.
Bastard! LOL enjoy!
Mine is 6x6x6 holds right around 2 cords. [ATTACH]
I used to run redline in my race sleds, great stuff for sur. Man, I really miss the smell of 2 stroke race gas.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that has one of the rubbermaid firewood sheds!
Did you drop it for free in exchange for all that valuable firewood?
It was 65F in Boston yesterday.
I was hoping to knock off early tomorrow for some scrounging, but woke up with an arthritis flare up in my left hand. Hopefully it dies down.
I too still have a lot of dry looking heavy splits. I'm just rooting through my wood bin and grabbing a few dry splits for the bottom, then...
Looked busy at 8am. Went back at 1ish on my way back into town. Registered, voted, and back in the car in 15 minutes
Lmao
I always thought that when it was time to trade in your old dishwasher you picked up an at least 18 year old replacement?
That sucks! Are there any mortgage brokers close that you could work with? All the bank is going to do is turn around and sell the debt once you...
Judging by its reaction time, that's my dog