I hope you burn your feet on the sand
What kind of heels are required for Katie to run the dozer?
Nothing better than shoveling slop! I did minimal shoveling, but plowed the driveway. Made a giant. Muddy mess out of the grass down next to the...
$65-70k sticker
Its 33 degrees here. I can't imagine it's too light here.
Looks like theres about 6" of snow to clean up once the sun comes up. I'm sure it's nice and heavy too. I'll do minimal clean up and let the...
For a crew cab, its mine too. Only thing I dont like is that the way I sit in them, my knee is always leaning against the little pod on the door...
We have an Aldi not too far from me. Some things are good, and some just weren't. They were definitely cheap, but we have a local chain that...
1997 F350 crew cab dually. 4x4 conversion with F-550 axles so it will turn stupid tight, and air ride suspension. Probably some sort of common...
Ahead of the arrival of the snow I figured I better load some farwood into the plastic shed. First.row right up into the rafters went well....
Gasifier congrats! Looks like a beautiful spot, where are you going?
By .75, you mean below #1 right? Just wanted to clarify for others. I just glanced at my stove, and that's exactly where it landed this morning....
I have one because for some reason, I just can't get a chain sharpened properly. Always end up pulling cuts to the left. Its certainly not quick,...
[ATTACH] have you tried this fix for the noise?
F150s are the same. I think its due to the electric steering.
My wife will help stack occasionally. My 4yo loves to help move wood around. It's more work for me, but I enjoy it. I load 4-5 splits in her...
Holy crap! I'm glad to hear you didnt freeze to death.
White vinegar will do the trick too
Exactly! What's crazy is that what I paid for my last 3 trucks combined is what a new loaded out truck stickers for. After my first new truck, I...
I have been burning daily for over 3 weeks already. Some days just 4 splits, some days a 3/4 load. Definitely sooner than I expected.