I'm going to my inlaws for dinner. I'll make the desserts, she will make the dinner. Smaller than usual this year I'm told.
Sounds like a great deal to me too! Tractor Supply has the 25 ton County Line on sale for $799
By cool, Dennis means 79F! I am burning daily, but trying to ration as well. I load the stove in the am, so its warm all day. Then in the...
Unfortunately we dont have a recliner. I want one, but theres just no room for it with the current house configuration. Wish there was more I...
You dont need that kind of negativity in your life
Thanks, you and me both! I had to mail it in most of last week with work taking care of my 4yo. Gonna have to do that again tomorrow and Wednesday...
Lol! Yeah, the wheelbarrow didnt weather the collapse too well. Its gonna need some repairs.
So it didn't end up being quite as bad as I expected. Got Jen home and back in bed, then tackled the shed. Looks like my plan should work...
In other news.... Fugly women are easier on the eyes than beautiful women. Dogs that are unpredictable are actually the best pets to own....
Looks like flu and pneumonia for my wife. Explains why she was so run down and spent 2 solid days in bed. I just need this thing to make it...
Hmmm, if I didnt already have over a cord stacked and piled in it I'd give that a try. While I'm sitting here in the waiting room, I was just...
Mamas been sick for a week, bringing her to a walk in clinic in a few minutes. After that, I think I can put two 2x4s on each side to help shore...
My local is Market Basket. It's the one that made national news about 4 years ago when the entirety of the company went on strike to protest the...
When I put the second row splits into my rubbermaid shed, the side walls kicked out of the roof where they snap together.....most likely because...
Lol as soon as I saw the shoes and related to heat, but kinda not, I figured this was a Katie post :rofl: :lol: Pretty cool finds!
Wow! That will definitely get your attention! Thank you for sharing that. I've had a few secondary explosions about 30 seconds after I closed...
I never touched the ash door last year, but I have been experimenting with it this year. Big mountain of coals raked near the door, close the door...
I dont know who is more anxious to see the finished product. Us, or your neighbor who's shower you've been using! :rofl: :lol: looking good Pete!
If I were you I'd be buying a bird tomorrow morning for a test smoke ahead of the big day.
I had a butter hoard once. Cases of one lb blocks of butter. Tons of cheese too. Had a tractor trailer accident one night and they condemned the...