Looks like the wooded lot around the corner has a buyer. Last week they marked the lot lines, last night I noticed an excavator had made its self...
I was running hardwood dimensional pallet wood yesterday, barely 1/4 loads. Let it get to temp, then locked it down and let it cruise. Did the...
Sorry, the link I gave earlier was incorrect, and directs you.to crap. Pure-gas.org is the correct link
Well, I put about 5 pieces of ash in the stove last night since it was gonna get down into the 30s. Really wet, as in rained on all morning. It...
I have to go to an airfield that's about an hour away to get fuel. Try and grab 10 gallons at a time. Check out Puregas.org to see what's around...
I have low expectations for my wood this winter. Just went and grabbed a few sticks of ash out of the stacks. We shall see how this goes.
Lol! He was VERY suspicious of a tortellini that fell on the floor while my wife was cooking earlier.
Noah turns two this week, constantly blows me away with how much of a slow in the mind crazy Ahole he is. Hopefully he calms down by the time hes...
46F and raining. I just lit the first fire of the year. Couple of small 2x4 scraps I found in the stove, and a bunch of hardwood pallet scraps.
Good Luck With That
My Kohler on my County Line's throttle sits at 3/4 and is never moved. Flip the choke on full and it fires first pull every single time. I try to...
Ash trees are mighty yellow, or.almost bare, but still lots of green left here.
Bullets are MUCH faster than you. ESPECIALLY when the runner in question is a sex offender! My day pales in comparison. I usually do 3-5 hours a...
You bet your azz!