I dont miss those night days in the least! Snowing so hard you can barely see the plow, never mind where you're going. I put in one winter in a...
I'm pretty sure that today is going to be a "mail it in" kinda day. Most of my customers that I spoke with, or attempted to see on their office...
You know how to get the dish washer & snowblower to demo a bathroom? Hand her a sledgehammer
Wow, that's awesome!
I live on a pond, it definitely makes a difference at my house. Turn off the main road at 96F drive 1/3 of a mile....which is what, 37 kilometers...
I have noticed a drastic drop off on CL scores these days. I'm not on Facespace anymore, so I cant compare.
Looks can be deceiving. It looks like a slight bump into the rail, but the weight of a turret truck like that one is substantial. The battery...
I dunno, I see a lot of air gaps! Lol
The one I make isn't too heavy with the pumpkin flavor. Dinner with my moms family there literally wouldn't be any left. Then dinner with the...
I make an incredible pumpkin cheesecake, hasn't really been of interest in the past few years though.
Brewery you say? I am pretty sure I could figure out a mutually beneficial agreement with such a business.
I have similar gloves. Only time I've ever almost burnt myself was taking the shield off my catalyst when it was hot.
I have conservation land right behind my house, but man am I jealous of you guys with your own forests!
I cant close the bedroom door because of the cats that live upstairs. Or else it would be fantastic! My walk in closet is like a meat locker usually.
I woke up one morning, come downstairs and scratch my head. It's like 64F in the house, but the stove, which wasnt reloaded the night before was...
I hate going upstairs to bed and finding that its warm! I like my bedroom around 64-65 tops. Not loading the stove at night has helped with that.
What about leaving the freezer door partially open all night?:headbang: At least with the stove heating us I dont have to yell at my stepdaughter...
Nice looking shed! Interesting spot for the entertainment system too
My dog did some hunting in the back yard this afternoon. Spotted about a half.dozen does and fawn. He was telling them he was gonna kill them...
My moms apple pie x2 one for us, and one for my diabetic FIL. Pumpkin pie, and then something else, not sure what yet. I might challenge myself...