Half the load split (5 rounds) = 1 face cord stacked.[ATTACH]
Grass starting to green and daffodils starting to bloom here...high of 75 today!
A decent pallet on the ground would allow double stacking with no issues...
Perfect...cheated to load those :D
The fundamentals will be the same, but that's about where the similarities end...IMO the real problem would be getting parts, but if he researches...
For this 30 year old model?
10 rounds of standing dead red oak trunk...24-28", there's plenty more there, and getting larger as I go! (I started at the top of the trunk) [ATTACH]
Man I guess I'm behind the times down on the farm...I remember when if you got $100 for a weaned calf it was party time!
I'd have to believe that getting parts for that machine would be difficult, at best. (Other than basic maintenance stuff, that are available after...
Is it thin or thick? If it's a thick one (like 1" or so) you can "glue" a cracked one back together using furnace cement...I've had pretty good...
We have a gas main literally across the street (probably 150' from where I'm sitting now) and we can't get gas. (It's a high pressure line, and...
At that point a modern HE gas furnace would be more efficient and likely cheaper in the long run (although without "fire TV")
Yes, the Russians were trying to "manually log in"...:whistle: :picard:Sorry...well, not really...but glad Scotty n Crew got things sorted out...
4-5k lbs?
morningwood
I'd go with Skippy...as in "I'm jus gon Skippy right on outta here" :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Thought maybe you hit 80085 :D
We'll split a KFC bucket...:beerbbq:
I bet he feels differently about the current situation :rofl: :lol:
There's been a number of tractors built like that over the years...MiniMo did one (more?) IIRC