Found at Goodwill [ATTACH]
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.ntractorclub.com/howtos/pdfs/9N-Engine-Overhaul-Part1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEw...
Yes
Which is thinner...he wants thicker. They charge more for winter bar oil too.
If you do get a thorn, make sure to get it out ASAP as they have a toxin called "toxalbumins" and can wreak all kinds of havoc if not gotten out...
[IMG] That's some wisdom right there!
It was sunny here earlier this morning, pouring now! [IMG]
Well that's a bonus! ;) :whistle: :picard: I'm here all week! :D
[ATTACH]
Corn should be people/critter food, not car/OPE food!
Ewww...
[IMG] Dang, a quick cursory glance at that stump cut could make a fellah think Ash tree! I wonder how far up it continues with solid wood like...
Agreed
:tip:
Don't recall seeing any palm trees in Georgia or the Carolinas...but maybe south Georgia on the gulf side?
Best plan IMO. Duravent is good pipe, but you do hear of this scenario occasionally (can't say as I recall it being any one brand more than...
Just need 28 hrs in a day...
FIFY :D
You've only seen the tip of the iceberg...this was a pretty big tree. This load was only about 1/3 of the trunk, and I haven't even touched the...