1109#
Trump said it was to have time to negotiate with the 70 (90?) or so countries that have called wanting to work things out...makes as much sense to...
Is it? It was lower here a month or so back...$3.19 here now, was $2.80 something...
The craftsmanship in that building, wow! I was looking to see what brand the pipe organ is, we have a famous builder of pipe organs locally, I...
Man, if you played your cards right you could have dropped the rounds right into the truck bed! ;) :thumbs: Looks like a nice place to cut! :yes:
Recently replaced our rooster with a duck...now we always wake up at the quack of dawn! :D
Get, or make a spring puller... Amazon.com : 2 PCS Trampoline Spring Tool T-Shape Spring Puller Tool, Trampoline Hook Tool, Spring Pull T-Hook...
AS for $1851...daaanng! :eek:
I have Fluke, but 20+ years old so I'm sure obsolete model number, if not, probably not the same anymore anyways.
Universal chain
Yup, the ole masked bandits. That's the problem with having chickens, seems like everybody likes chicken! :hair:
Drainage issues?
You've never been to Arkansas apparently...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Yup, and Honda has issues with burning oil on their 3.5 V6 VVT. I don't know that any manufacturer with cylinder deactivation has a great record...
The idea is not bad, but in most cases (despite brand) it has unintended consequences...and the gains are generally minimal anyways.
Is that an aerial shot of Dildo?
I was thinking those had the pan built into the frame/front axle, or some such nonsense...
High mount camera would fix that.
What if you volunteered to take those logs away for them? Doesn't the scale master have any say so in sending guys packing when they bring...
Don't those have an integral pan?