Round up some logs...Rabbit Hash FHC GTG...
Great point! That looks like ash, and if it's been dead long enough to lose all that bark, it's probably not long until it breaks off at the...
Pretty decent...I've had a couple, 1 long term, no real complaints.
Wow, that sucks!! Didn't you lose some a few years back too?
Pic of neighbors Ash...not a great one though, I backed too close to the trailer...[ATTACH]
Oh no, what a mess indeed! Is it super tacky oil? I would think some degreaser lightly diluted in hot water from a spray bottle, then quickly shop...
This ^^^, all good info. Most big box/farm store splitters don't make the pressure that they claim (not that they can't, but if you look at the...
Yup, hope to be seen :handshake:
Twas a good year :)
I think "don't like" is too strong, heck, none of us have met him as far as I know, but yeah, the braggadocios manner of writing about "the...
Wrong, nobody here is going to dislike someone just because they are a successful firewood seller...at least nobody I've met, which has been quite...
Yes, it's attached right to the rack. So right as I was putting the splitter away last night my neighbor called to say I could have the Ash rounds...
1475# Are those poor lil 8" tires?! If so, do you have them aired up to 80#?! :eek:
Got the last 5 rounds split up today...ended up with just shy of 2 face cord from this load...well, if I include the wheelbarrow full of...
Very nice :yes: You get the Kubota extended warranty on it? You know, the one with lifetime warranty on front wheel bearings? :whistle: :D:p
He went over, so that means The Wood Wolverine got it, no? (or we weren't playing by The Price is Right rules? :D)
You must have found newer ones...they have made them since the late 80's so there a bunch of them out there, and often you can find people selling...
Not 24 hrs yet...:D You must really need that warm beer, eh?! :rofl: :lol:
Look for a Yamaha Zuma, those things are awesome :thumbs:
Where? :binoculars: