For reals! Well...actually, not in this case...not yet anyways! :rofl: :lol:
Most things are... I'd have to really think about it to come up with something that has really gotten better, overall.
I hear that brings mega bux in the big city...:whistle: :D
Must have the chain on backwards
Dunno what brand saws beavers run around your neck of the woods, but looks like the wrong one! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like somewhere between 87 and 91
[ATTACH]
Wow, dude sounds like a real squirrel
I wasn't saying it about that ad, just that I had seen stuff like that before...
They must have run out of names...God knows they were scraping the bottom of the barrel on some of the local town names! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Congrats B! I'll come over Saturday evening to help you wax it! :handshake:
That's what he said! ;) :rofl: :lol: Congrats on a successful procedure there SCH! :handshake:
Good eye!
The thing that cracks me up about these ads is when it's supposed to be in Akron Ohio, and you can see it's parked on sand, with palm trees in the...
Just crop it a little, it'll go. Yup!
:dancer:
:bug: Arent those poor lil tires rated for something like 550-600 lbs? :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Yeah I dunno...seemed kind of out of left field to me! :loco: :crazy:
:rofl: :lol:
He literally asked for it, give the man what he wants!