That's the one I was thinking of too...:bug:
I know I've seen the detergent bottle trick mentioned a few times here n there on FHC, so I'm sure it's on some of the other forums too. I use a...
Ants = chicken crack...they go nuts for 'em! I get ants in cherry all the time.
$440 (again, just FYI...I'd talk to the local shop about repair first) https://ruggedmade.com/log-splitter-cylinder-5-bore-24-stroke-2-rod.html
Looks like the gland just needs replaced...unless that's some bastard cylinder that part shouldn't be too bad...I'm sure they'll just go ahead and...
Heck that started clear back in the 90's! You'd have been surprised how many brand new machines had to have the "anti tamper" stuff on the carb...
[ATTACH] :whistle:;) :D
The 2 holes on top? Those are blind holes for mounting the filter housing from above...if you had hoses on both inlet and outlet
6.23 MB [ATTACH]
Wow, another oil bath! Glad nobody was hurt. Is that the oil filter gasket hanging out that I see there? Think it was a lil loose, or just too...
If they don't have a spot for "help wanted" you are wasting your time, as all the "FB police" will report you/ad and your ad comes down, BTDT. :mad:
Between midnight and 3 am...:D
Well, sure glad it wasn't hotter, and that it didn't go through your skin, as it certainly can, which I understand is a pretty serious injury! I'd...
Score!
I've been driving past this wood for a year now, and it looked like dead ash when driving by, so when they called to say I could have it, I run...
Huh...your load looks like the same species as mine. I dunno why but I just had it in my head that the wood I picked up last week was eab...
The 6.2 was ok, just gutless. But the 6.9 IH was too (although those were very durable, for the most part)
Whatever brand that doesn't do what I want, when I wanna do it...:rofl: :lol:
Is that a 6.2, or 6.5 turbo? Shocking if it's a 6.5...the 6.2 was a lot more reliable, but it didn't really have enough power to tear itself up, so...
If they're not careful with this one though... [ATTACH]