File too large? Crop it a little, see what happens...
Planning on being there, will be solo this year though, talking the fam into a 3rd "firewood vacation" was too much I guess. :whistle: :rofl:...
A lot of the commercial splitters have gone to using a thin more knife like cutter instead of the "wedge" setup of old...I've used both enough to...
Funny thing about it is specs/dimensions on that splitter are the same as what they market as being a 22-25 ton machine now, and honestly that 20...
Well we managed to spend over 4 hours there, in the rain the whole time :hair: Got to see some awesome machines, like the All Wood Musclewood 30...
I like those too
Nothing wrong with Champion, some of the better big box store splitters IMO, I had a 23 ton for years, only sold it to fund my custom splitter...
A Queenslander is drinking in a West Australian Pub when he gets a call on his mobile phone and as he listens to the call he starts grinning...
Ok thanks...sounds like we'll have a short walk and a long ride...sounds about like the advice you give someone you don't like when you tell them...
If retired, or close to it, absolutely!
Yeah it does what it's supposed to
Just hanging around, or with a vendor/display? Thinking about coming up with my brother...is this a big enough show to make a 3 hr round trip...
Well shoot, none a y'all gonna be there tomorrow?
I was wondering the same...that load on my 250 would have er doin the squats a bit.
Mine was aluminum, most of them are on log splitters made in the last 15-20 years...they seem to hold up pretty well though. Their pic of the 28...
You'd end up on the state or national news if you tried that now!
Huh, didn't know that. My next door neighbor cut one down a few years back and the trunk was so hollow I could have stood up in it!
I bought stuff for my build from RuggedMade https://ruggedmade.com/categories/hydraulics.html
[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: