Scotty if you have a pic of your hearth in the high resolution format and send it to me, I'll do one up of your hearth. It's not time consuming...
The other thing I'm learning with this new stove is that I think timing is more important that ye' olde smoke dragon. With ye olde' smoke dragon I...
I don't. But, I do have one of those new fangled LL Bean thermometers that reads inside temp, and outside temp and also records lowest and highest...
It never fails to amaze me how long coal embers can last.. a great source of house fires here in the Winchentucky area of Massachusetts when...
"Should" is the operative word there. :eek: The level of end user mismanagement of wood stoves, chimney systems etc.. never ceases to amaze me. I...
I was referring to the Ashford, where the pic on their website shows like 4 slots across the top above the door. So I am thinking it is convective...
Is this a convective stove? Somewhere I read about the (I forget their nomenclature) component or rebuildable firebox, at least I think it was BK....
Nice stove. It would pass the WAF. (ie. Wife Acceptance Factor)
I need to roam around these other forum areas. How did I miss this thread? This late night excitement with the Sox is cutting into my beauty...
Last night it was 28'F here after the Red Sox win. So I started with my first overnight load. Since it was past midnight and the wife gets up at...
Job security.
...and here is a key point... Long burn times AND Top/Rear exit, adjustable legs AND Looks good AND personalization AND $2K this is going to be a...
I do have a single wall pipe, and I have a simple magnetic thermometer there and a accurate IR thermometer so I can use the flue temp as opposed...
Thanks Dennis, I hadn't read the story of your wife, I may have joined after that. I am going to go back and reread your input a couple times and...
It's so pretty! Nah...I didn't need the room and wasn't trying to stuff the stove. Blue! Oh, and this one too. [IMG]
So, it has now been a few weeks that we've had the Fireview in the living room. Being shoulder season and living in New England, it has been cold...
Charlie.. the PH sounds like some of the Honda Touring bikes.. "fill them up and you're good to ride for half a season!" :D
Scotty, anytime you need some funds to keep a server/ice going, I hope you call it out and ask. I know I would gladly open my wallet and I'll bet...
It's like Harley's, there's about 4 different formal names for the same damm bike, and then there's the nicknames and the acronyms.
I'm fine either way.. it doesn't need to be a commercial free site as far as I'm concerned, and I know it does cost money to run a forum. I'm not...