Wow!! I'll bet you looked quite awesome on that! Riding still?
Dave it was a 500cc bike. Fast even by today's standards. Just don't ask it to go around a corner very well, and yes that's a 69 GTO parked in...
Some old slide scans. This is Rusty, we had him in the early 80s. Big Irish Setter. Over 100lbs. [IMG] Me taking a break halfway down Val...
Fabulous photographers here. Here's one of mine from last Spring. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Great information. I am definitely in the "getting to know you" stage with the Fv. Between different wood, different chimneys and other variables,...
Now that's inventive! I'll give it a try.
Great pics!! That's a big stove!! Love the pups!!!
Tough crowd!!! :cool:
Would this help qualify me? [IMG]
Yeah.. I got that, and I'm erring on the side of caution. Thanks for the point though Dennis.
Gonna be some celebrating going on in Red Sox nation tonight!
What a great thread this is!!! Here's a pic of my wife Mary and myself at my 45th class reunion last week. [IMG] ...and here's me in my most...
Great thread! How are you doing? I quit in April of 93. I was smoking 2.5 packs of Marlboros a day. I used the patch, by the directions, 30 days...
I am sooooo jealous!
VERY COOL!!
Sounds Purdy!! We want pics!!! :) ...you knew that!
Charlie that's good to know. I wasn't sure how fussy I needed to be and I've been reading the Fv users manual and trying to be pretty particular....
I'm just getting used to being retired, although I actually officially/on paper retired last August. But I was in the middle of a lot of parental...
Happy to do it. The high resolution is best, just like wood-burning the quality of the raw material you start out with is key.
yeah.. we want some of that Ashford Porn! :drool: