That's a nice system I have a similar AVR and it also has the Audyssey MultEQ XT ...man what a great way to get the speakers set to the room. I...
Very VERY AWESOME!!!! I vote for bigger speakers.. but that's my default mode! :popcorn: Seriously, very beautiful!
I might have responded to quickly. I had a seriously deteriorated Combustor Package.. not really a Cat. You've got a bit of both I think. Sounds...
Thanks guys, ...wow so this is what the fuss is all about! Went to bed at 10:30 last night and the house was at 75 on the far wall of the stove...
Nice!!!
So I've got the Fv on cruise control tonight. Cat is glowing nicely with matching orange glow coals in the box. Temp on the stove top is 450 and...
Seems like a technicality.. it would be new to me, and it would eliminate a smoke dragon for the environment.. both toward the intent. But, I...
My BIL has the largest wholesale greenhouse in NH. Multiple football field sized greenhouses in NH. The biggest raw material expense into this...
I have a Resolute Acclaim. it was old, but not used very much by my neighbor that didn't understand that burning wood was w-o-r-k. First year I...
I'm not sure it does heat better, but it may be cheaper and/or easier to work with in manufacture, plus be much more resilient (less prone to...
Go with a hybrid and you got the best of both worlds. I've been told that the Woodstock refurbs don't qualify for the $300 tax rebate. But I might...
Cool! ....er Warm! ...er you know what I mean. It's going to be fun doing the field the testing. I'm sure you will get a lot of inquiries from...
very cool. So do you just like to be a field tester or do you have interest in the Ideal Steel for size or other features?
So when do you insert the Gear Head logo into your siggy?! [IMG]
It was gorgeous and in the mid 60s here today. But tonight it is going to drop like a stone as that weather Dennis has is coming this way. it will...
I kinda' liked it back in 68, and would love to bring it back, but if I called my wife that while she was in the room...Let's put it this way, it...
In my neighborhood, and on a Joni Mitchell album of the same era.. the term "my old man" or "my old lady" was a very hippie slang term of...
Now there is some old hippie talk right there!
Very cool pic!
Very awesome!!!