Hey guys, you get to vote for your favorite stove design over at Popular Mechanics. Pick your favorite design and vote....
I was thinking the ride isn't prolly quite as stressful as the Boston area. It's just gridlock around here these days.
You live in a beautiful area. Also "primo" motorcycle riding country! :cool: Beating any traffic is a thing of beauty no matter where. I...
One thing to keep it mind. ...it could be worse. {seriously worse}
>>> Looking out the window at sunshine. I'm sure the con-calls are a bed of roses too. Sorry, I'm feelin' for you man.. I'm stackin wood.. not as...
That looks friggen delicious!!
That's tough hours! Yikes. Woke up to 56'F at 6:00AM this morning. Both stoves are shut down. It's raining a bit, I'm going to get some stacking...
It's hard to tell from this pic. but in this pic it looks like you are looking up toward the cat(?). The flames I'm talking about are just gasses...
Woke up this morning and got the wifely unit off to work. Looked out the window and this is what I saw. [IMG] Only one thing to do what you see...
I just saw this thread and am wishing you guys and especially Mrs. Pallet Pete all the best. I had a total know replacement in 09 and significant...
Too funny!
I know. Originally I had Pandora playing in the background, some similar bluegrass music of Leo Kottke and Chet Atkins etc.. and what happened was...
I have seen something similar to that once.. but not as defined as some of the vids I've seen. I'm sure I will! I also saw something else today...
That's a nice little stove for low money. May burn fine even with the crack.
There was a time when I was interested in BK until I found out how scarce dealers were in my area and that the prices were tad higher than I...
I get to ride down in NW CT every now and again when I can get out there!! Just beautiful. I took 23 through Great Barrington down to Sheffield...
Thanks! Yeah.. it's always take what you can this time of year here. I wouldn't be riding at all, (well maybe a 10 minute ride) if it weren't for...
Thanks, and I have a full appreciation for the beauty. When I'm out on my motorcycle I am always torn with the "keep riding and enjoy the road and...
I ride around the lakes region a lot. My BIL has a place on Ossipee that he lets me use during bike week, and I have some riding friends up there...
So I always end up spending quality time all Spring/Summer/Fall that I can on one of my bikes. I can't help it, I just love riding so much better...