I am jealous as can be of all the toys! Do you not still have the Dyna? I found when my kids were young I didn't have time for the bike, and sold...
I've been dragging my feet on crossing the 100K mark. It represents a bit over a decade of great riding, lot's of good times shared with friends,...
Boog!!1 You da' Man!!! Glad to see you over here.
Not fun, as nice as it might be to appreciate their natural beauty.
Like Like!
Boog, we met over on some other forum.. a year or so ago. I had one of those too. I posted it in the Thread Let's Se Those Bikes....
Oh yeah.. you and I are very similar age I'm sure. Graduated HS in 68. That's a sweeet scooter.. man these new ones are fast and all that, but...
ugh.. We have woodchucks that think the tomatoes are for them. I don't mind doing battle with the wildlife, but I had a lady "equestrian" who...
Was it one of those pretty orange metalflake ones? I rode with a guy that had one, it was a sweet lookin' ride. [IMG]
As much as I enjoy the change of seasons.. and I like burning and all that, ...it's still hard giving up the ghost on the riding. It's sooo in my...
I'm going to do 100 miles tomorrow on the Electraglide before I do the swap though.. and even then on a nice day it's easy to move the gear to get...
Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle Junior. Did they eat much?
Awesome!!
You can't fix stupid. ...and most people just really don't want to do the work to actually heat with wood. For them it's all about the ambiance'.
I need to rearrange the garage, snowblower and generator up front, Honda and Harley to the rear. (I hate that!!!)
My back is killing me from all the bending I'm doing as I stack. I know the feeling.. lower lumbars for me. ...need to take it easy, I do a little...
Jazz before midnight then off to bed. Loaded the stove in preparation for a first thing in the morning start. The temp has dropped 20' in the last...
There are two contest. The primary contest is being judged by people in the industry. The 2nd, this one, is just consumer preference with some...
I use Google Chrome and a pop-up blocker extension that works great and more secure/faster the Internet Explorer.
So it's hard to tell from a still picture what you are getting there, but if those are sporadic "poofs" of flame that happen every 30 seconds or...