Dex, does that chandelier work?! I assume the bottles are empty of course. :)
EXCELLENT!! I'm in!
Thanks Buddy, I totally agree and of course I treat it with the respect it deserves. That pic was taken on the morning I rode up to Epsom circle...
I'll bet you don't make that mistake again. ...good pics though!
Longies can be cute!! :)
I live in north central Mass, just below NH on Rt 119, so there's plenty of snow (most years...) but geezum, there is a snowmobile with a forsale...
I got a minor coating of snow this morning. ...the salted! Yuck! ....5 miles down the road it is nothing.
Woodstock Soapstone, Travis Industries (Lopi) and Kimberly are neck and neck and neck in the People's choice award. There is a link to vote below...
My first year on the main floor of the house with the Smoke Dragon (big box Garrison One 3.0 cu. ft box) replaced by WS Fireview. I'm loving it!...
Good on ya!!
Grain isn't always a bad thing. Nice pics!
Here's a couple from a few weeks back, first couple and yesterday (last one) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Man's gotta' eat. [IMG] [IMG]
You would think Santa was coming the way youse guyz talk! :campfire:
Welcome CountryHog!!! This is a great place, poke around in all the different Forums.
Very nice.
I had a old CDW and the cats were ceramic and lasted for years. I think I had the stove 23 years and replace the CAT maybe twice. ...and it burned...
All very awesome bikes. I am due for something like YZ one of these days.. I've got tons of old horse trails around there that beg for riding. The...
I ride up in your neighborhood all the time. We should meet and do some miles and have some BBQ or something like that this coming Spring.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
OMG, Holy Cowabunga Batman!!! You better give some of the play toys to me so you can have more time for the work toys! I'll take care of them for...