Sounds fabulous.
Boxer shorts are SOP for newspaper retrieval for me. Geezum, it's pretty much standard uniform at Walmarts around here! :mad:
Keep working it. I found putting some licorice in my shirt pocket helped. Everytime I would reach for a cig, out of habit, I'd get a piece of...
I agree, I doubt there is anything objective about it. The data isn't even there to help understand the "innovation" each entry is featuring.
Springtime in November.
It is still a neck-n-neck race between Woodstock and Travis Industries....
Those are awesome, I am getting those now too as I learn more about where to set the draft.
Charlie, it just keeps getting better. I have a feeling the colder it gets, the better it's going to get. It's not even breathing hard heating...
Oh! thanks for the video. No I don't get any of that. Yuck!
It's like free heat when you get that. I've got it right now.. black window on a almost full load I just got charred and closed down.. look up...
I don't get any smoke, but I do get those "puffs" of flame, I thought those were the infamous ghost flames, no? I also got my first "rolling...
Gotta love having good family helper! I had "shoulder" surgery last year just as "shoulder season" started. Not good. Hope you have a quick...
Seems quite accurate too.
Woodstock and Travis Industories (Lopi) are neck and neck.
Pretty, that's a nice raised hearth too. the stone will look great with that.
I bought this one at Amazon as I wanted the ability to look at high heat temps, to use for my harley etc.. This one is excellent for under $20....
Came across this, and thought it might be of interest as it does go to convection theory. [media]
I've got them both, and both have found it necessary to strand me on the side of the road. sigh... (admittedly the HD more than the Honda) :confused:
Yeah! (ducking and running for cover)
I was going to tell the story of my buddy, who took his newly purchased used Honda apart almost completely because it he didn't know about the...