KILL KILL KIIIILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You get big points for this with me! :rofl: :lol:
Of course I play this and force it on my family every Thanksgiving right after we have dinner. It's tradition. :thumbs:
So here is a little primer on Arlo and Alice's Restaurant. "The song is about Alice". The restaurant was in a church. They had a lot of room in...
Totally. I have a T shirt which shows the path that he took from Alice's to the scene of the crime, to the POlice station and then to the draft...
I didn't know there was a step, I'll need to check that out. It's a great ladder though, I think I paid about $300 for it a number of years ago.
Someone mentioned dust the other day. Got me thinking I needed to dust off my fan and give it a little oil and also clean some of the dust bunnies...
Good attitude. better than I might have.
I love old nostalgia signs like those. I like the automotive ones, the motorcycle ones, the Stereo/Mono ones of old stereos and especially on Jazz...
Gorgeous day here on the Massachusetts/New Hampshire border. Played plumber in the AM and installed a new kitchen faucet, then got out for a short...
Ah, okay, so they bolt onto the sides and can adjusted for height to a certain extent. Cool.
They are adorable!!
You look dangerous in that picture! :drool:
Luke, I used a Canon 30D for those pics. That's not a pro camera, but it isn't a toy either. But to be honest, you can get this quality from a...
Somewhere I thought I read that the legs are adjustable for height? Is that not the case? It doesn't appear these are?
Very awesome!!!
Interesting and it makes total sense. It will be interesting so see if that changes when the temps drop way down into the sub zero realm. Of...
I use a galvanized garbage pail for the ashes. The pail has a cover that seals quite tight. When I empty the ashes I bring the pail very close to...
My strategy today was start slow with a big finish. Started by staying my jammies and reading the papers all morning. Then a great lunch of left...
unbelievable. I put it on the workers to be aware enough of the danger to make sure that chit ain't happening.