Machria, I'm a new soapstone burner, so I don't have the experience, and I think we would all agree that every installation is different with may...
So I've noticed in other forums about wood stoves, one that I have nicknamed "the puzzle palace", that there are advertisements. It's interesting...
I might turn this into a destination. Since the daughter is getting married in June and I'm missing bike week, this might be a relatively harmless...
LOL! I get that! :rofl: :lol:
That's gotta stink up the house pretty bad after a while too.. My VC Resolute Acclaim put out a very small puff once or twice all last year, but...
That is an interesting question. At this point.. about 5 burns and 3 of them at very low capacity break-in burns, it is too early to say much....
What is a "steel VS soapstone" stove?
Right.. I should have mentioned the first Twin-cam models.
The smoke dragon I just got rid of was a bit like that as well, we can definitely feel the difference that the Soapstone makes. I'm not sure that...
Ray, that's a good point, would that be a differentiator? Looking at the competition they are targeting, are any of those convective, like the...
Thanks Scotty.. I think you'll find I am an active contributor even if not the expert on burning and hoarding that our esteemed buddies are out...