I'm still buying vinyl... and as a hobby I dabble in rebuilding old vintage (not so much tubes) stuff and I have built a couple systems for others...
Since 1971.
[IMG] [media]
Here's one those old rock-n'-roll favorites... JJ Cale. [IMG] [media]
Oh no.. another thread that is going to cost me money!!
I love this country roots music!! here's a guy that I love and unfortunately the booze got the best of him and he died from alcoholism a couple...
Great idea!! I love this first guy.. and his lead guitarist in that new band... wow! what a picker!
This is definitely not aimed at being the center of attention in a elegant living space, but it is targeted at price conscious consumer that needs...
Did someone call me? :D
So this is going take some time. Lately I have been setting the draft less than 1 on the Fv's draft control as the weather gets colder and I'm...
The French Canadiens around my area, and my ancestors all put the "hey" at the end of every sentence. Hey?! (sometimes spelled like heh, but it is...
Nice place he's got there. Sounds like he's a real worker with lots going on. Totally self sufficient. Love the racks he's got on the porch deck...
That was hilarious and excellent. Loved his accent and dogs and the how-to of the birch sap! Is he Canadien? What is that accent he's got?
:rofl: :lol:
Every year, this time of year is my favorite.. getting ready for the holidays and ski season too! So getting psyched up for it and letting go of...
Very cool!!!
Also quite intricate design. Is this also one of the areas of potential customization they talk about? Or do they intend to offer more than one...
That is a nice little feature right there.
I just noticed on Woodstocks Facebook page that they won the DC Decathlon thing.
Right, I stand corrected. I knew I screwed something up! But I did have the albums! :drunk: