I usually finish up with your method.
I used some acid to remove the aluminum transfer and found the plating damaged. Those white spots. I'm going to unstick the ring, smooth out the...
Now look at what its inside looks like. These were taken an hour after the video. This thing starts in 1-3 pulls and I've ran 1/2 gallon or more...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/H8t3dVE1D8iDjn2F9 Listen to her sing....
You should market those for portable, emergency heating fuel.
Is that beaver stew?
How convenient.
I agree 100% bud. Heck, I have a vintage Remington, 34cc saw, that I paid $280 several years ago. It was new in box and it resides in a display...
We have a car that every few years I need to put a light coat, very light coat, of Parker O-ring lube on the cap O-ring. The check emissions light...
They are worth what someone is willing to pay.
I see the exact same thing. There's always some sick cherrys in our woods.
Bummer.
ProlineĀ® Cylinder Piston Kit For Stihl MS311 MS391 49mm 1140 020 1204 Nikasil They made three styles so not sure if this is it.
Did you sawzilla for the 391?
I like this guy. :handshake: