They are snotty lil buggers too.
Me too. :handshake:
I like the mini mac saws. I've had several.
Thats the performance setting. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another Craftsqvarna ready for the collector that keeps buying them from me. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3HmRQC29izJez8GQ9
Thank you. I have to power it with a little generator when out there, but its way quieter than any splitter I've been around. They make them much...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ygB18rg32owExc8aA
Well that pile is finished. The pile of scraps, noodles, bark and uglies are almost burnt up now too. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3usy9qA8Q9vEB6n69
Its a she and, lets just say, she's not approachable without it being confrontational. Thats as nicely as I can put it. Lol
Here is a few examples. They burn wet / unseasoned wood all the time. We ended up having to block off our fresh air intake on our furnace as it...
That's the type we have next door. Smokes out the whole darn neighborhood all the time. Whole yard will be in a fog in the mornings often. They...
Im totally fine with metric for length measurements, fasteners and the like. If anything else were to be adopted, I won't know how cold it is, how...
I cannot answer that as I've never milled before. Hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction. You could research what the problem...
Same here.
I don't know your situation but, is it really a big deal to drive an hour to get the parts you need? Its not like its a weekly ordeal. Or...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GcWxjYiT2QeQvJ7F8 I wish I had thought to tach it before and after. You can hear it running higher RPM from the first...
Its back together. I removed all carbon from piston, combustion chamber and exhaust port. Freed up the ring and cleaned the ring grove. I...
Is the carburetor ruined beyond just cleaning and replacing the diaphragms and gaskets?
Sure thing. :handshake: