It's not a straw purchase unless you are knowingly buying a gun for a prohibited person, such as a fellon. Unless that definition has changed at...
This is the latest glove I'm trying. So far so good. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice! That should throw some chips.
Thank you. Its a low use saw by the looks of it.
$250-$300 per cord for split, dry wood delivered around my area. No idea how dry.
I used to use stihl 2 in 1 sharpeners for all sharpening. I can definitely swap a fresh chain on faster than a touch up. I can remove and grind...
Our currency is basically metric.
Yes
I'm sure id like square as well but I don't see myself buying a square grinder any time soon.
I've also grown to really dislike semi chisel. It feels like a really dull full chisel to me. Lol. I'm not investing the time trying to grind it...
I hate it. I usually swap saws or go back to the shop and touch up on the grinder. Fortunately, I have that luxury as most my cutting is on our...
If you cut enough, its immediately noticeably the second the corners loose their perfect edge.
XS543xp? XS346? XS501p / 4910? Lol
If I find a nice representation of your first saw, I'll snag it. That one in the box full I aquired wasn't worth fixing unfortunately.
There's definitely more to it, for me, than the saw being the fastest. I like fast, but its not the be all / end all metric I use for liking /...
Maybe you subconsciously prefer the ergonomics, balance and weight of the 261? Or its more torquey power delivery? Both? I know where you are...
CBN wheel is what you want.
That Mrxlh mini has the zama too.
Tecomec Super Jolly. Its their best unit and cheaper than the equivalent Oregon, which Tecomec makes for them. Tecomec makes all Oregon grinders.
Easy fix. Nice.