Mmmm.
You got that right. I rode my bike everywhere. We were full in the country. Dirt roads and a corner store that sold fanta pop, soda for the rest...
I had a couple cox nitro cars and testors version too. One cox was radio control. I still have a couple estes rockets, one never launched yet. I...
Some were yes. Lol
I bolted a bench seat in the bed of my 84 ranger, up against the cab like the brat. Friends rode back there all the time. Early 90's we were still...
We used milk crates and boards to jump our BMX bikes too. The horror.... Rode in the bed of a truck, on the highway even.
I agree 100% bud. We were gone all day in the woods, or on our bikes, with several other neighbor kids that lived up to 2 miles away. We could be...
I loved those.
[MEDIA] This is disturbing if actually true.
Not sure. .325 is my largest chain.
Same here. Im going to buy the chain making tools and buy a roll of it in 3/8lp. Most of my saws are 3/8lp, vintage, and various driver link...
You too? Lol. Toys and lingerie. Those were the days.
No place is a good place for it. Lol
Less vibration the better.
Most of this came in a 36 hr period ending around 10 am this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking good bud.
We are setting at +3 currently. 20 miles inland from Lake Michigan. We got more blowing snow last night and another winter storm warning through...
Hard to beat the value for performance of the Ruger American rifles. I've had 5 total and still have 2. I'll have no concerns about buying...
Tikka, Howa, CZ, Savage and Ruger is where I'd start. Brownells.com often has the Howa barreled actions on sale. You can then choose your own...
You use a flat wheel and change the settings. Roughly 80° tilt on the head, and 0° on the rest. I ended up buying a used EFCO grinder for $43,...