I'll be there sometime Thursday morning.
Nevermind....I was thinking you were Tucker, aka Ohio. Lol.
She's not down with nissan camping?
I'm in. Bringing my 17ft camper. I'll have my lil generator for power. I may need to top off the water tank at some point. I'll bring a jug in case.
[ATTACH]
Its definitely a great starting saw. I muffler modded mine and it made a noticable difference in throttle response and power. My cousin used these...
33.4 cc according to Acres.
34cc as well I believe. CS3450
She got a new set of J Henckles cutting boards from Costco yesterday. I took the castaways
Yep. Portable tranfer pump that runs on a Milwaukee 12 volt battery
Built this today. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Exactly. Echo seems to use some common sense with their model numbers as well.
I was thinking the same thing, but a new case 1/2 is even better.
At least he's using a good saw to do it. Lol
Beef
I concur. And, with a hand held leaf blower, you can really turn up the heat to get it blazing.
Lol. No. They burn way to dirty.
Used motor oil, torch and a leaf blower
They are a dog even if you never ran a ported saw. Lol