This is a CS400. Its just filthy but has excellent compression, no piston scoring and fires up. Anywhere I've wiped the gunk off its not even...
I haven't had an update here in a while due to the very cold weather we had thus winter. I will be getting back on the echos before long. I have...
I've heard it called that.
It would be beautiful for sure.
Excellent...
Yes it is.
For the wood nerds. The entire trunk of this maple was a bit of pain to split compared to normal and had that wave in the grain top to bottom....
Even if a saw uses more fuel after porting, they cut so much faster it makes up for it and then some usually.
Yeah buddy. :thumbs:
Most certainly my friend.
Same.
I hope to see you brother.
I'm so short its work getting up on the furniture.
Thank you my friend. I have a new guy that wants all of it as I can get it ready. He hasn't been here yet because he's currently working out of...
Especially with a 5 ton electric wood splitter and a generator.
Thank you. In case you guys don't know...firewooding is a lot of work.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
All this has been split and will also be sold shortly. [ATTACH]
Update. All this has been sold. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I might buzz down Wednesday to help, come home in the afternoon, then drag camper down Thursday. You are only an hr away. I guess I'll see whats...
Yay!