400 for a thousand please Alex...
I bet that smells nice
[ATTACH] thatll fry up good and fit on a breakfast sandwich just nice
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] 300 grams pork belly 700 grams pork loin
I would try it....if. its not enough will you have the option of adding another section?
My stove is in the cellar,so I'm running about 6ft of 8" laser welded black single wall pipe vertical out of the stove for a couple feet then...
i been runnin a BK king on 8" into a 6" stainless for 15 years no problem
This can take full size splits outta the wood pile,I also made one for flat wood like flooring cut offs or pallet wood that can be used with a...
I think I have a new 24
i aint eatin that....
[ATTACH] pork ribeyes ,corn,and rice with ticks
Chorizo links[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] no flip,no rotation,no sear on these....came out great
[ATTACH] cookin on the cool side,split the chicken
Big joe lit...[ATTACH]