I just took it to my house
Seems like it should be a pretty good deal. I would start at $250 and see where you can meet on price. I really like my 357
So I made it out to the tree dump tonight with my skid steer with grapple and a borrowed dump truck. It was a terrible dusty mess. Been super dry,...
Yep hardwoods is tough to come by in these parts
Swung in today just to check out my score, still there, but so was the city maintenance guy. We spoke a bit, I told him maybe Wednesday evening,...
Absolutely locust first :thumbs:
Yeah I can’t get that out of my head whenever I think about walnut. It’s funny AND true
So what’s the deal with black walnut? I’ve seen it said here that it is not that great for firewood. But our BTU chart shows it ranking higher...
We are good enough friends, I can’t imagine it being a problem. Might have to have him set it off to the side.
Hop in the helicopter, I’ll even let you run the 266 you picked up for me
I have Always wanted to see the Knoxville nationals. I used to be more of a race fan but as I get older it holds less appeal than it did when...
I like how you think, but there’s a couple flies in your ointment. 1 Most of the logs are already quite a bit shorter than the trailer. 2 it’s a...
Lots better condition too
Another 266 bought from a member here. Just got it yesterday, haven’t had a chance to check it out yet. Hope to get it into the locust soon