Do you ever fish the rivers for salmon?
Years ago I was scrounging around for some firewood behind our shop at work with the boss’s “high private” 266. Getting mostly down cottonwood...
Near pine bluffs then?
You boys back east make a 100 miles sound like the edge of the earth, that’s not even a round trip to menards or Walmart for me…… & that’s just fine
A guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do to stay warm
A guy I know just got back from his first Alaska fishing trip on Tuesday night. We was pouring concrete, me in the mixer delivering, he was...
How far do you have to go to get that?
I’m not 100% certain that I know what a yuppie really is ( pretty sure I’m ok with that). But yuppie & camping are two words that don’t seem like...
Yeah that’s an awesome score. Don’t see many plastic ones around here. But I don’t have my eye on a small pile, 5-6 I think. I asked about them...
I’ve had glowing embers and smoke coming off a round after a long cut with the bar buried so that the muffler was right close to the wood. Was in...
That’s a good looking stack :yes:
I’m about to have the same problem ( if you want to call it that ). If everything at the house was bucked and split I don’t have room in the racks...
Sounds about like the overall condition of the one I was using plus no lights so I was pushing to get done before dark. Didn’t really make it, but...
Seemed like a fair enough price as it was, but I usually got to try a little. Your gonna like that saw. Nice score! Now go score some wood with...
Thanks
Did you get him talked down any on the price?
I have a 562xp that I would like to do the air filter upgrade on. I see HLsupply has the filter base and filter for sale, but I think I have read...
Did you get it???
I watch it pretty regularly, seldom anything of interest firewood wise, & even more rarely any quantity. Also not sure I ever want to use that...
Trailer was out there, was standing next to it for the distance photo showing truck and tree pile. You know how it is with companies buying each...