I meant to post this in the wood pile, perhaps one of the mods can move it. Eric VW ….
This is a text message that was on my phone first thing this morning. “Can you drop the huge tree in my yard without crushing my house? If you...
Any details on your smoker build? I’ve got a smoker rattling around in my head that I need to build some year when I got time…
Same here. If you got room to keep it in rounds for a year or two, it’ll split decent and it’s good stuff
Ifn it’s standing dead elm grab it! If it’s green I would pass with all the varieties you have readily available.
They’re probably on county road right of way, which I could probably get the “go ahead” on but none of them are dead. I think I found some more...
You are always welcome to come out and try to find a tree to cut, and I WILL let you run the 266. Of course after that there’s gonna be a bunch of...
Could these be the fabled black locust? Growing in a ditch near the river on the edge of town. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
Gonna be one heck of an estate auction!
NEED, has nothing to do with it…..
Probably has to come through Laramie heading east. That will test the power and overall condition of any vehicle. I came up that hill yesterday...
How many trips a year do you usually make.
Buy that ported 346 that The Wood Wolverine has for sale
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Starting to feel a bit like family around here!
That’ll last a long time through a smoker
Quit typing and start dropping
Very sage advice right there :yes:
No! Just a regular saw that a carpenter wood use. Motorized miter box maybe
I’m heading to south part of Wyoming this weekend to elk hunt with a buddy for a couple days. Just got a text from him saying to bring a jacket...
I had a beagle named Kimber. Possibly the saddest day of my life when her accident happened. Sorry for your loss