I made a circle through the tree dump this evening, there’s a couple pretty fair sized branches in there that I would have held on to if I was...
I don’t. The chains are just usually ready for an adjustment when I park em. I think I tend to run my chains looser than most people.
It was a beautiful fall morning around 9:30 am. Temperature is mid 50s, a heavy layer of dew on everything, crystal clear blue sky, and not a...
While taking with a buddy about the plethora of fishing lures available… he said, “it doesn’t have to catch fish, just the fisherman, for it to...
Jealous again
I stumbled across this a couple years ago, I love it,
Yep, river birch, got some last summer. Might plant a couple in my yard next year
Scrounging and hoarding elm, hydraulic splitter, …. He’s starting to come around, :thumbs:before you know it, he’ll be running Husqvarna...
And I learned this from hanging out with you fine people :yes:
Whew :tears:
How do you know she is an E.R. Nurse?
You can’t, or at least I couldn’t
I thought about adding that one too, I read it every winter one time. Not really reading it anymore as I pretty much have it memorized. The title...
I grew up going to muzzle loading shoots / and rendezvous so the interest was always there somewhat, but now as I’m older I find it much more...
There was a thread last year (I think) about splitting in the dark, I did it a few times and really enjoyed it. Planning on doing it again later...
Actually if the tree naturally wanted to go the the other way I probably would have considered it pretty hard. Especially if I could have worked...
He has no insurance. And a tree through the roof would at least help him figure out where some of the leaks are for sure. The place is in really...
It turns out the guy that sent the text was in fact the ex-coworker. So here is the next bit of text exchanges after he let me know who it was...
Thanks
Not sure who it is yet, but If it’s who I think there’s no money in it. If it’s him, he’s a former coworker that left on not good terms. One of...