I’m pretty sure I know the book, and have it, I’ll try to remember to look tonight.
Yep rent a lift, and get a new saw and still save money! That’s probably what I would do
My phone says 30f with a feel of 24f at 8AM. Our first real frost of the year. Lit up the stove last night for the first fire of the season. Just...
Welcome to the club, get ready to learn more than you thought there was to know about heating and all other things firewood :handshake:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] you folks positively I’d this as black locust but this is what I thought black locust seed pods look like [ATTACH]...
Someday I hope to live where there’s a chance of looking out the window and seeing a bear. Probably never happen but I can hope…
Yes they are, too fast for pictures when you bump into them at close range
I wanted to see the bear :(
I’m gonna try one this fall/ winter with the honey locust I scored earlier. I have a plan just need the time:confused:
Always funny :rofl: :lol:
Yep, garage sales, auctions and similar are the places to find a user friendly gas cans nowadays
Being the enabling group that we are….. I think this is your best option :whistle:
That seems awful cheap
My dirty hands splitter was a real b*^#h to start the first time after I got it and the next couple times after. Starts great now. Never did...
Ok I just looked. I’m 5 1/2 hours from Casper. Mag Craft is probably 3 hours or so
That would be a pretty fair road trip even for him. Just guessing without looking at a map but I might be closer
That one looks like fun :D
Don’t know how big an 881 is, but I do have a 181, only 32” bar. What part of Oklahoma, I’ll probably be heading there in about a month
The village maintenance guy has the opportunity to buy one for the town for $500. Looks good and he has run it, so probably not a bad deal. I see...
Does anyone have one of these, what is your opinion of it? And what would be a fair price for a really nice used one?[ATTACH]