That’s my dream dump truck right there, nice score finding one set up like that in that condition!!! Whats it got under the hood? Please say 7.3...
Small town hardware store in Brush Colorado is apparently a Makita dealer. Never seen a shelf of new makitas, they had some blue stuff also...
I just took a a look at eBay and see a set of 4 same size as the factory ones that are on it… $244.99 free shipping. I can probably live with...
No issues with the 4x4 with different tire sizes??
I just looked online a little bit, but basically around $100 a copy and then some freight. So $500 might be a bit high for a set of 4 but not...
Yours is probably in better condition. This one is not bad cosmetically for its age except the seat. I put an aftermarket carb on it this summer...
Worn out pipe from the gravel company I work for. 8”
Or does it become a wood shed once I get the planned tin roof on? No matter, this is what I spent the whole day doing. Felt good to be doing...
I bought a 2 pack of cheap welding gloves from a farm supply store shortly after I started heating with wood. Don’t think they have any brand name...
You, me and pretty much everyone
I burn some, and have several really good sized rounds that I need to go get gathered up from a job that I helped with this summer. The rounds are...
Keep the pictures of the hausen progress coming. I’m planning to try one this year
White streak and overall look say elm to me. I burn lots of elm but it is pretty rare that I get a chance at a long straight one like that. Looks...
Shorts and nuggets, and small ugly go in the middle, big uglies usually go to the stove in the shop where I work.
All these HIGHLY VALUABLE seeds were at the tree dump today. Probably worth billions in 75 to 100 years :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH][ATTACH]
I’m sure it’s 10 mm also
Ahh!
Thought it was called camshaft sensor? It came with a used one in the glove box, swapped it out in the dealership parking lot when the boss got...
I just started reading through this thread this week, and after yesterday I have something to contribute. About two years ago I was in the market...
Pretty sure this is the one you’re thinking of, it’s got pictures of the sites in more modern times[ATTACH]