I was gonna mention the potential for metal with it being a yard tree, but I forgot. So upon the further review I would pass.
Yep, standing dead elm! :yes:Don’t get no better in my area!
After seeing the the pictures I would definitely try to get it, but not for free! $1000-$1200 seems about right. No brush to deal with and access...
I never burn bark on purpose. If it’s stuck to the split, so be it. I try to remove as much as I can as I’m processing the the wood and that gets...
I guess maybe I’m not sure about the smell of the true fuel, and it could have been another brand too. But that Husqvarna stuff smells really good...
Funny, but just 3 days ago I was thinking about this exact thing, and thought about starting a thread on it. I guess great minds do think alike....
I bought some of the Husqvarna stuff to get the extended warranty when I bought my only “new” saw,also bought a gallon true fuel once on sale. I...
Yep
I can’t get enough of hearing Alaska stories like this, thanks for sharing.:handshake:
Thanks for the video of that branch. I have my sights set on a similar one.
I kept checking every so often until clouds started moving in around 10pm. Went to bed, got up around 3:30 or 4 to pee, still cloudy, back to bed....
That seems like a pretty good sized undertaking, but you sound like you have the patience for it. Good luck and keep us posted
I wish I was up visiting Rope this weekend Those fascinate me Maybe he can get some pictures for us unfortunate southern folks
I’m part of a committee that hosts an annual camping/river tubing/canoe/ kayaking event that has grown into quite a big deal. 3 years ago we feed...
This 03 f250 has the least amount of miles of any of our vehicles. 189k Wife’s 2010 Toyota Highlander has 205k miles, I think we got it 6 years...
The whole, no cruise and horn sounding in panic mode was an issue when I bought it right at a year ago now.
Yes…… picked it up Monday evening, you asked so here it is. The Ford dealership mechanic found a blown fuse that goes to module that...
Welcome fellow elm burner Scottiechop
You should be
It will…. The longer the better