Kinda the Rodney Dangerfield of firewood
Your 4 wheeler has lights don’t it?
Is this offer still good? If yes send me a pm
I know this is supposed to be about the dog, but, damm that’s a good looking woodshed
Some of my favorite memories are camping smack dab in the center of Wyoming in sage brush dessert with a canvas wall tent, 3-4 close friends and...
There’s also a thread, firewood dogs
I still like to sleep under the stars. A cot while doing so is nice but, whatever…..
Like most interests or hobbies…. Everyone enjoys it at their own level. You just have to find yours!
Yep that’s simple enough. Thanks
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] maybe it is getting after the hackberry also but not nearly as much
Moving wood to the house and basement and came across this [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]the stack is a mix of cedar (juniper), elm,...
Come get it if you want it!! It’s headed to the tree dump in about an hour [ATTACH]
Do you deliver??
I would like to see a picture or 2 of that
It’s nothing like any elm that I have ever touched ( and I’ve had plenty ) Leaves were different, color, density, smell, bark, all different....
Cleaning up around the stacks and processing area today. Splitting mostly. When I came across some of this stuff that I had forgot about. I scored...
I don’t know how you do it….:picard:probably gave a whopping $50 for it to boot!
Looking ready!:yes: Seems maybe your area is hardwood deficient like mine. Do you ever get any elm? No box elder around here that I know of. What...
Just went through the local tree dump looking for…… well, just looking :whistle: and ended up with these 4x4s, ten of them. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...
I have one for a bench in my processing area to use as a bench when fueling saws, swapping chains etc