I thought you joined the Hydralic club!
Like this???? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] a guy called the shop yesterday and told me he cut these standing dead elm down a couple years ago. He...
I just made the deal today for 6 plastic pallets that I’ve had my eye on for awhile. 6 of em for $20. Planning to use 4 of them for my first...
One of our hosts from our spring Texas hog hunt was pretty insistent that I bring some pecan wood home with me. He had a pretty fair size pile...
That area looks overgrown and unused. Do you have to do much clean up. That’s always my least favorite part. They shatter pretty good and lots of...
Oh yeah!!! That’s what I’m talking about!! Standing dead elm with the bark falling off. If it wasn’t for trees like that, I would’ve froze to...
It’s been quite awhile….. I think I’m good there.:yes:
How about a thread dedicated to just Holz hausens. Questions, building progress, pictures of your pride and joy, etc… maybe there’s already a...
I just spent the last three hours bucking a bunch of honey locust. Didn’t look anything like that. how much of this mystery wood do you have?
Maybe apricot???
I’ve got one that I hold close to my chest. Years ago myself and a couple buddies used to go to Texas hog hunting. The first year I took 2 one...
I kinda intended that to happen :whistle:
I’m familiar with it, this is my eighth time!
Are any members here going to the wanenmacher gun show in Tulsa Oklahoma this weekend? Shoot me a pm and maybe we could meet up in person!
I grew up going to rendezvous and muzzle loading shoots
I burn lots of elm and get plenty of clinkers they don’t bother me, I just scoop em out with the ashes. I’ll try to pay attention this season and...
What part of New Mexico are you from? That’s Jim Bridger old stomping grounds
We went from a small pop-up to an older and smaller (especially by today’s standards ) 5th wheel. The pop up was a pain in the fact that if you...
Random ob…, I can plant a tree seedling and water, nurture, fertilize, and not see it grow any all year. But I can mow my lawn today and when I...
88.2