Without seeing pictures I would say if it's in the woods where you can let mother nature take care of it, then go that route. If this is in a yard...
Silver and norway maple
Most folks are surprised to find out that boxelder is a member of the maple family. Our good friends north of the border call them ash leaf maple.
Boxelder burns similar to soft maple. Good shoulder wood and far from garbage, but kind of a pain to deal with the tangled branches and rarely...
I have a hard time seeing a 261 beating a sausage fingers 026... but stranger things have happened. Beauty gift regardless. Plus keeps him from...
As a kid we had lots of free elm from DED. Some years, when money was tight, we'd have froze without it. The trick is standing dead or seasoned...
No doubt! Would have been an expensive mistake.:picard:
Awesome great pics! Thanks for confirming that it's the same part.:handshake:
I didn't but heard that the 355 dawgs might fit. Do u have a 355?
As I understand it the 462 will hit first. Fantastic saw that I like more every time I run it!
Gotta say some of it looks like ash to me too. Although if it's the same species as the stump and the other tree near by it could be silver maple....
Yes definitely use the size breaker they are calling for. Also something for you to consider is that the wire may need to be upgraded as well....
Some boxelder is very white like willow. Some I've cut has lots of blood red that quickly fades to oxidized brown. The first clue that its willow...
That looks an awful lot like the willow I deal with around here. Just about the only wood I take to the dump.
Prayer power sent your way firewood brother!
:sherlock:
Sounds gooder Joe!
Bingo. The name of the game is handle thy firewood as little as possible. It's already enough work just CSS'ing. Adding more steps seems less gooder.
Solar Kiln Firewood Drying Solar drying of fire wood is an old topic around here. The conclusion most of us came to was that it is better to cut...
:dex: best comparison I can make for people is to pick up one of them kids saws at the toy store then imagine it's a real saw. Let us know what...