Smokedelic!
I know trees always look smaller in pictures but...:picard:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Examples of two different tillia americana from around here (aka American Basswood or Linden if you prefer). I have seen...
Just a heads up I think bar and chain oil is on sale through November 11th at Blaines farm and fleet for 4 bucks a gallon. I also use the FVP from...
It would get more traffic in the wood pile Leadfarmer is good people! He'd give ya the shirt off his back if you needed it. I had a great time...
Yeah it could keep 2 people busy for sure. I guess I wasn't prepared for just how fast it would be!
Thought you fellas would appreciate a little video action of my new splitter. It's a Brave 20 ton Dual Split taking on some 17" red elm. I'm still...
That's either one heck of a coincidence or that guy has some skills to pay da bills!
I thought you all might find this relevant. I just ran into some standing dead red elm. This round was about 17" [ATTACH] [MEDIA] Not the...
Guess that beats punching my clown:whistle:
I know you're a fancy engineer now, but you may need to brush up on your anatomy :binoculars:
This one got between a hard spot and a harder spot on the back swing of a firewood chuck. I can still bend it... kind of. Shouldn't slow me much...
Agreed, the balls in dan peterson 's court. Up to him to decide if he wants help or not.
It's really just a smashed finger. Rubbed some dirt in it and all was fine:salute:
Well maybe Armbru84 huskihl Backwoods Savage and I could lend a hand mini michigan mafia gtg style! Edit: probably shouldn't leave out...
That gives me the Willie's just looking at it!
As I sit here looking at a pretty purple smashed finger I'm reminded of the true prime benefit of the 3 year plan. I don't believe it's super dry...
They call the purple ones "grape escape" in the loony bin... don't ask me how I know that;)
Yep. I know where you eat lunch every day.:binoculars:
Did have a smart azz comment about which ash are we talking about but decided to not be a duck. Of course now you'll all suffer because that was...